Adult Supported Living
Specialist Homecare and Supported Living Providers
Bolff Health Care Sevices
Support with routine and consistency
Home is the best. We provide expert support to individuals with Autism to live independently in the community while in the comfort of their own homes. Our assistance is based on the needs of the service user and can range from full-time to part-time support.
Key workers will work alongside their families to ensure that our service helps to provide the opportunity to create a meaningful experience. Our specialist support ensures that each person is supported to live the life they want. This is done by carefully crafting a support plan with how compatible they are with others, how they easily transition into a new environment that allows a feeling of independence and comfort.
Our Services aim to:
- Ensure that support plans created have clear strategies to assist the person to reach their life goals
- Create an environment that allows each person to live a happy, enjoyable, and fulfilling life.
- Give an individualized support and care plan based on individual needs.
- Ensure that each person has opportunities to participate in activities and hobbies they enjoy.
- Have a comprehensive approach where the service user and their family are involved in the decisions that have an impact on their life.
We ensure that one can live life to the fullest whether they have a permanent or temporary physical disability or learning disability. We provide a friendly and committed key support worker that can help them with anything they need be it daily tasks or more involve cases, including activities of your choice. Our support team have the knowledge and experience to ensure service users are living fulfilling life.
We will support you with:
- Handle your money and learn how to use public transport.
- Improve your reading and writing.
- Use computers, tablets and phones.
- Play music, sing, dance and perform.
Our Support Includes:
At Bolff Support, we respect your right to choose who you live with and where you live. We can assist you get the right living arrangements in place. You may choose to live independently in your home or in shared supported accommodation.
Social & community support
You can get more out of life with Bolff Support. Get involved in activities of your choice such as swimming, bowling, football, horse riding and daily living skills to independent living in cooking, laundry, washing dishes, cleaning, shopping, budget. You will also get to know your community better make new friends and spend time with people who share your interests.
We aim to support you to live your preferred life style. Our support services will help you to live to live well at home, include support with everyday routines. We will support you to:
Education, Learning and skills development
We aim to support to create personal learning plan that reflects your interest, builds on your existing skills and help you in achieving your goals. We will support you with to:
Bolff Supported Living services has experience management team and staff and have benefited from our years of experience working alongside people with Autism, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health, Behaviors that challenges. Our qualified team takes the time to understand the triggers that affect behavior and we will support you to develop Positive Behavioral Support Plans (PBSP). Some of the ways specialists can help include:
- Helping everyone involve understand and identify individual triggers.
- Strategies to prevent harm.
- Assessing and developing positive behavior support plans.
- Providing behavior support interventions and recommendations.
- Training coaching and mentoring staff.
- Working with you to reduce harmful behavior without restrictive practices.
- Working in partnership with other professionals.